On 06/10/2013 08:57 PM, jonsmirl@gmail.com wrote:
Have you seen repl.it?

That is indeed interesting, but it looks to be in the browser: I had thought based on your original post that you were looking for server-side execution ("Lua http server", "integrated with Luci").

For browser-side execution, there are several options, this one is probably similar to what the repl.it people are doing, but perhaps with the very important difference of providing access to the DOM and other JS facilities:
http://kripken.github.io/lua.vm.js/repl.html

I say 'perhaps' because I don't know exactly what repl.it provides, except that I don't see anything in _G that would suggest an API for the DOM or anything else that reflects the browser environment.

-- David