On 07/02/2013 06:57 PM, Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
Is something like this enough?

-- Roberto

I just had anotherthought while I tried to sleep. If the array library is written in Lua (as you did). Can it become part of the of the standard libraries. I mean will there be a way to have it loaded in luaL_openlibs. It seems to me this is not possible to have a solution that would work on system without files. Actually one could define that the array library depends on the package library, but I wouldn't like that actually. Maybe the simplest solution would be to write the library in C.

--

Thomas