> Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> hat am 30. Dezember 2013 um
> 14:06 geschrieben:
>

> > Even here in the Netherlands someone gay gets beat up once in a while
> > (disgusting, but it happens). So that makes a list of Netherlands, France,
> > Russia and the US as non-possible locations for the next Lua workshop. Maybe
> > no more workshop at all, as the world seems to be a dangerous place...
>
> +1. (Adds Brazil to the list; here tourists get beat up once in a while,
> regardless their sexual orientation.)

Add Germany. Everybody can get beaten up here for just about every reason. A
quick google will tell you that. It's just, a quick google shows you what you
want to see, and does not put it into perspective. There's stupid laws and
a**holes all over the world, sadly. I very much appreciate Alexanders
initiative, and if I can make it at all, I will be there.

Gunnar