On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 9:32 PM, Benjamin von Ardenne
<benjamin.von.ardenne@gmail.com> wrote:
> I could imagine that e.g. the kepler project as a whole is large enough to
> provide a long list of possible project ideas and is an ideal candidate for
> the program.

This may have been true but The Kepler Project disbanded - individuals
continue their solo careers of course, particularly Hisham.

So there's no organization apart from Lua Labs at PUC Rio, but they
look after Lua itself.

Of course, I would like to be proven wrong on this assumption!

For gsl-shell, maybe it's an idea to approach the GSL project itself,
because I really think that gsl-shell can bring their efforts to a
wider audience of numerical scientists.

steve d.