On 9 February 2014 20:17, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
>> I have combined your changes into a single patch. Does this work? It
>> could be a remedy until the build configuration has been corrected:
>>
>> http://tekui.neoscientists.org/patches/tekui-1.05-macosx-build.patch
>
> That worked out of the box! Thanks for your prompt patch.

I wrote a rockspec and included tekUI in the LuaRocks repository. I
tested the rockspec on Linux (and ran the tutorial "hello" code). I
also added the configuration tweaks specified in the above patch for
OSX as well as Windows-specific config tweaks for mingw32, but didn't
test either platform.

http://luarocks.org/repositories/rocks/#tekui

-- Hisham