On 02/27/2014 12:36 PM, Journeyer J. Joh wrote:

|-- 0_hard_wired
`-- 1_stored_programming
    |-- 0_binary_code
    |-- 1_asmbly
    |-- 2_imperative_programming
    |   |-- 0_procedural_programming
    |   |   |-- BASIC
    |   |   |-- C
    |   |   `-- FORTRAN
    |   `-- 1_object_oriented_programming
    |       |-- Java
    |       `-- SmallTalk
    `-- 3_declarative_programming
        |-- 0_functional_programming
        |   |-- erlang
        |   `-- haskel
        `-- 1_logic_programming

It's copied from wikipedia - old one now I can't find same diagram from it.
Can I place Lua under declarative programming?
I mean, is dynamic language the declarative programming?

No, Lua is imperative, and I would say mostly procedural. This categories have little to do with dynamic vs. static typing nor do they say something about how the program is executed (Compiled or interpreted).
--
Thomas