Hallo,

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 8:21 AM, Fernando Paredes García
<fernando@develcuy.com> wrote:

> ## Call for action to ventonegro
> Ventonegro is the founder of #lua, he has the last word on defining the policies there since he is the founder. Whatever happened to #lua, I hope that the Lua community fix this, because I'm not the first nor the last victim of this bulling behaviour, and you should notice that there are actual kids (~8 years old!) joining #lua from the game boards, watching and learning from the old ones, unfortunately some are not a good example IMHO.

Well, a little bit of histiory: The channel was already there before
me, but I used to be there all the time and therefore lhf recruited me
to help keep the channel running smoothly. Since I moved to CH three
years ago I have not been in IRC much. I gave superpowers to a couple
of people, though. I don't know if they are gone or just don't care
about this allegedly off-topic onslaught.

I guess I'll try to be around more.

Cheers,
--
-alex