On 18 August 2014 08:19, Lewis Ellis <sillelewis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Lua folks,
>
> I recently started compiling a list of quality Lua projects and
> resources, to hopefully save people time when looking for Lua modules
> and such. It caught some exposure through various channels today, so I
> thought I'd share it here as well.
>
> https://github.com/LewisJEllis/awesome-lua
>
> I'm always looking to make it better, so any community feedback would
> be much appreciated (especially suggestions/contributions)!

This is a great list! I would be nice to see some
collaboration/cross-polination between this and http://lua-toolbox.com
, which is a collective curated list. Another nice, semi-hidden
feature of Lua Toolbox is that you can click on a user name and see
their own curated list: https://lua-toolbox.com/user/22

The next step of course, would be to get this curation data fed back
into MoonRocks. :)

-- Hisham