On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 7:50 PM, Javier Guerra Giraldez
<javier@guerrag.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 9:25 PM, Sean Conner <sean@conman.org> wrote:
>>   Reusing a buffer was the cause of the recent Heartbleed bug that affected
>> OpenSSL and just about everything that relied upon it.
>

> I think it was more like failing to sanitize an input (http://xkcd.com/1354/)

On a related note, I think because of Heartbleed we should never reuse
buffers ever again.  Seems logical, right?  Can't trust programmers
anyway, we're all just simple beings that can't figure out better...

(I'm not mad at you, I think Sean is getting ridiculous -- Appeal to
Fear and all that...)