Develop and run BDD specs written in Lua for RSpec style workflow.

I am happy to announce release 14.1.0 of Specl.

Specl's home page is at http://gvvaughan.github.io/specl

## Noteworthy changes in release 14.1.0 (2015-01-03) [stable]

### New features

  - `badargs.diagnose` also accepts '?' in lieu of a proper function
    name in argument errors (as often returned by LuaJIT).

  - `badargs.format` will produce a `bad field` diagnostic when called
    as:

    ```lua
    badargs.format ("function_name", narg, nil, "field_name")
    ```

  - New matcher `raise_matching` compares an error against a Lua pattern.

## Noteworthy changes in release 14.0.0 (2014-12-31) [beta]

This was an unannounced beta release to move my development stack to Lua 5.3.0,

### New features

  - Preliminary Lua 5.3 support.

    To use Specl with Lua 5.3, you might need to also install beta and
    pre-release builds of other packages it depends on.  Currently the
    easiest way to do that is using luarocks with my manifest, which will
    pull the dependencies in automatically:

    ```bash
    luarocks install --server=http://rocks.moonscript.org/manifests/gvvaughan specl
    ```

### Incompatible changes:

  - `badargs.format` now formats message with the word "arguments" for
    all ordinal values except exactly 1, where "argument" is used.
    Previously, Specl erroneously used "argument" for ordinal values of
    less than or equal to 1.

  - Ancient code to replace underscores in example description with
    spaces has finally removed.

### Bug fixes:

  - `specl.inprocess` now propagates function environments correctly,
    so examples inside the `inprocess.call` are not tallied to the
    main specl counters; `formatter.report` does not lose track of what
    descriptions have been displayed after an `inprocess.call`; etc.

  - When expecting automatic execution of specfiles in ./specs/*,
    without luaposix installed, error is diagnosed properly.

Install it with LuaRocks, using:

    ```bash
    luarocks install --server=http://rocks.moonscript.org/manifests/gvvaughan specl 14.0.0
    ```