Hello.

> Is there a way to generate Lua coverage information like gcc --coverage and gcov?
> Ultimately I want to integrate Lua coverage information with lcov[1]. lcov generates
> nice looking html pages without much effort.

With  LuaCov  you  can write report generator to write reports in gcno
format.  I  do  not  know  anything about this format but may be there
exists  some  C  libraries that can help with it. Generator it self is
quite trivial thing. You can checkout basic skeleton of it[1].

Also you can use cpp-coveralls[2] with LuaCov-coveralls[3] to generate
single  file  report  in json format. For example you can see my basic
project example[4] that use both of them.

[1] https://github.com/keplerproject/luacov/blob/master/examples/reporter/dummy.lua
[2] https://github.com/eddyxu/cpp-coveralls
[3] https://github.com/moteus/luacov-coveralls
[4] https://github.com/moteus/lua-travis-example

---
Это сообщение проверено на вирусы антивирусом Avast.