On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 12:15 AM, Nagaev Boris <bnagaev@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 10:19 PM, Brigham Toskin
<brighamtoskin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just submitted a pull request :)
>
> https://github.com/starius/mo.lua/pull/2

Thank you! Merged. Now mo.lua returns error string as second result
value in case of error. Trivial function remains as first result
value.

Version 1.1 was released and uploaded to luarocks.

Just thought I'd point out, so this is archived online, that this *could* be a breaking change if anyone using version 1.0 depends on the assumption that only a single result is ever returned, i.e. assigning it to variables or passing to a function with a second optional param (or vararg); I can't think of a reasonable code example that would fall prey to this, but be advised.

--
Brigham Toskin