> On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 3:56 PM, Roberto Ierusalimschy
> <roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> > The "basic tests" (with _U=1) are far from minimal. They already cover a
> > lot of ground (I would guess its converage is >90%),
>
> Is test coverage measured with some tool? Is it lines-of-code coverage
> or branch coverage? I would like to read 10% (or 1%) of non-covered
> code (and maybe cover it or find bugs in it). Lua's code is too small
> not to be covered 100.0%.

The complete test suite has a coverage of ~99.7%. It is publicly
available, like the Lua souce code. Please feel free to contribute
concrete code that increases its coverage and runs in a reasonable
amount of time. (We have one extra test file that covers a few more
lines, but takes dozens of minutes to run.)

-- Roberto