On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 07:57:04PM +0100, Jakub Sztandera wrote:
> Micorsoft's Outlook.com email service marks emails form this list as spam currently.
> I recall something similar happening before but it was resolved.
> Can something be done with current issue?

Given they are not spam, and they are correctly SPF-marked, the solution
is to use another mail service or find some way of disabling the
over-zealous filter.

Outlook.com is especially awful in this respect because they often
accept mail for delivery at SMTP time, and then vanish it down a memory
hole, never to be seen again: not even in spam folders.  And talking to
them about it is like talking to a brick wall that's ignoring you.

B.