Hi Roberto,

It's better now: attrib.lua passes all necessary tests. Unfortunately,
makefile did not work out of the box for me, I got errors like (Ubuntu
14.04 64bit):

gcc -Wall -O2 -I../../ -ansi -shared -o lib1.so lib1.c
/usr/bin/ld: /tmp/ccZDpKYW.o: relocation R_X86_64_32 against
`.rodata.str1.1' can not be used when making a shared object;
recompile with -fPIC
/tmp/ccZDpKYW.o: error adding symbols: Bad value
make: *** [lib1.so] Error 1

So I backported makefile for aux libs from the 5.2.0 suite, modified
file attached.

--
Med vennlig hilsen,
Anton Soldatov