在 2016/5/17 15:29, Ulrich Schmidt 写道:
Hi all.

I use a function as __index in a metatable.
When debugging my source in ZBS and stepping into a objects method, i end up first in this __index-function, which makes debugging more difficult and time consuming.

Question: Is there any trick to ignore/jump over this function?

tia.
Ulrich.

if __index returns the same function for the same method name, you may set a break point
at the beginning of the method body and use run (or step over) command instead of step into
when you call that method.

--
the nerdy Peng / 书呆彭 / Sent from Thunderbird