Sure granularity is useful, but if it's just a few extra files that don't even use like 1-2KB on disk I doubt anyone is going to mind if they come with the package. (assuming this is roughly the size of things we are talking here) Since the things you included are roughly related (all of them are some sort bit garbling of byte strings) I don't think there is a big problem with shipping this as one combined thing. Of course if you plan to have like 50 crypto functions and 10 different compressions, then splitting it up might be a good idea