On Sun, Mar 5, 2017 at 8:20 PM, Coda Highland <chighland@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 5, 2017 at 11:03 AM, Francisco Olarte
>> I really prefer strictly typed languages for the kind of things I do.
> You might like Ravi, with its optional static typing, then.

Ravi is very loosely typed. I mean strict as C++ ( maybe I could
consider Java too if not using generics ).

Ravi has, if I've read the docs correctly, some extensions for numbers
/ strings mainly for speed purposes. I want full class checking.

Lua is good enough for the things I do, but having everything going
through an 'index with a string' op leads to too many typos in my
side.

Francisco Olarte.