Hi Russ,

On 10 July 2017 at 21:06, Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com> wrote:
> So, again, I apologize. I will be sure to do more research before
> leveling accusations about the GPL. I still don't trust big companies
> that use it, but will attempt to do further research and avoid looking
> for positive affirmation of my opinion. I think I will also try to be
> a little less myopic about things that make me upset.

I think it is easy to get misinformed these days thanks to the
Internet! Anyway, GPL is a Marxist license - very anti-establishment.
So I think it is very unlikely that companies are exploiting others
using GPL. It is more that GPL exploits others as it is not only a
license but a political statement aiming to change the world. And
maybe that is what is bad about it.

Regards
Dibyendu