Thanks, Daurnimator.

I was thinking to prefix packages but will delay that for some time while it is still a playground. Likely current naming will cause collision with lua-http module.

The lua-http module is similar to nginx-lua-module since provides HTTP server capabilities. Lucid toolkit is a higher level library that abstracts HTTP server infrastructure while providing additional capabilities like convenient HTTP handlers, middleware, routing, i18n, validation, etc. There are a number of examples [1] to give a better idea.

[1] https://github.com/akornatskyy/lucid/tree/master/demos

Thanks.

Andriy Kornatskyy