Le sam. 29 juin 2019 à 20:36, Jim <sysinit@yandex.com> a écrit :
> 29.06.2019, 20:11, "Philippe Verdy" <verdy_p@wanadoo.fr>:
> > and decent support of recent version of HTML5/CSS3
> this is a requirement for any device one wants to use to
> decipher your html(5 !!!!) encrypted mails packed with tons
> of inline CSS(3 !!!). :-/

I never compose any HTML in Emails. and I need HTML frequently in emails for internationalization reasons, as plain-text is not sufficient, or because there's a need to annotate, emphasize, underline). Plain text gives too often ambiguous results (and does not support at all some languages).

Gmail does it alone (it decides when it gives significant differences). But it also sends a plain-text version (that you don't need to "decipher" if your mail agent is compliant).