I'm pleased to announce the release of wxlua v3.0.0.1.

wxlua is a Lua binding for wxWidgets cross-platform GUI toolkit. The
most recent version supports wxwidgets 3.0, 3.1, 3.1.2, and the
current development branch (3.1.3) with the bindings updated to build
with each of the release versions on all supported platforms (Windows,
macOS, and Linux). It also includes improved support for x64 builds on
Windows (using mingw) and recent macOS versions (10.14+). The release
also adds support for Lua 5.3 and several fixes to improve stability.
You'll find the full list of changes in the changelog [1].

You can download the source code for the release from github [2]. I do
not plan to provide any pre-built binaries (simply because of the
large number of combinations between Lua versions, wxWidgets versions,
and target platforms).

Thanks to all contributors who submitted patches and did testing for
the release. Please open a github ticket if you run into any issues
building or running the updated code.

Paul.

[1] https://github.com/pkulchenko/wxlua/blob/master/wxLua/docs/changelog.txt
[2] https://github.com/pkulchenko/wxlua