Ups, yes, thank you, I will correct this in the list.

thanks for the float48 and float80 news, I did not have this on my screen so
far, that they really seem to be quite popular... .

float16 is NOT necessar yor lua_Number... lua_Number would need only the
float which are "native" in lua... (floast 16 would be supported as f1
though as command option). Concerning systems with "native float 48 and
float 80" I would consider to force them to convert to float 68 and float
128 ... but I will think about it... .
Bloating up such float numbers to a larger resolution is quite easy
bit-bangling .. . Just of course for people with packing ambition, they
might be annoyed if float48 and float80 is missing then, I will think about
this... .

--
Sent from: http://lua.2524044.n2.nabble.com/Lua-l-f2524044.html