Hi,

I've released version 1.0.1 of my library called lex [1] which is a C++ library for Lua style pattern matching.

Lex provides the match and gsub functions and supports iteration with a gmatch like style.
These functions can accept all kinds of string types such as std::string, std::string_view, character arrays and pointers.
All of these can be based on the character types as defined by C++17.

Besides some internal details the following has been changed since the previous release:

- Reduced the size of a match result object by optimizing it for patterns with up to 2 captures.

-- Jasper

[1] https://github.com/PG1003/lex