On 12/06/2022 14:21, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
Therefore I'd like to try and substitute all those ad-hoc solutions with
some kind of configurable parser.

See

If you need help with that code, please contact me offline.

Thank you very much, Luiz!

It seems promising. The link to the SPE article is also interesting.

I'll look into it as soon as I get some spare time.

Just a quick question (I didn't have the time to analyze the code thoroughly): can it parse operators that are not Lua operators, i.e. can I define, for example, a "&=" or "===" binary operator?

Cheers!

-- Lorenzo