Thank you all for coming and the very interesting inputs and
discussions - such interesting detail discussions are is really
possible only in personal contact somehow.

Special thanks of course to Roberto and Neomi for all, and also for
their long travel from Rio!

The presentations, programs and attendee list have been forwarded to
Roberto, and I think he will take care that it is all published
through Lua.Org in the next 2 weeks or so.

The talk of Roberto has been taken on Video, and if all running fine
it should be available in YouTube in the next 2 weeks I think.