On Fri, Jul 28, 2023, at 23:13, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
> We commemorate 30 years of Lua today: The earliest implementation of
> Lua that we have found to date has files dated 28 Jul 1993.
>
> We are planning a Lua Workshop in Rio to commemorate 30 years of Lua.
> The event will be held at PUC-Rio on 17 October:
> https://www.lua.org/wshop23.html

I did the math, and I have been using Lua for over half of those 30
years (I started in early 2007, and yes it was already 5.1 by then!)

I would love to attend the anniversary workshop, but given the place
and date it seems unlikely I will be able to make it.

Congratulations and many thanks to the Lua team!

--
Pierre Chapuis