I found 'imath' and read the explanation and was curious
Does this mean that it can support 'Bignum' calculations? When it comes to arbitrary precision, is 64 bits the maximum?
Keep in mind that it is an incredibly low-level statement in either programming or mathematics
i simply thought, "It would be nice if I could handle very large numbers without any problems."
If it's a gibberish question, please ignore it, I'm asking it without understanding it well
I have never used a mailing list :)

translation by duckduckgo