If the videos can be published on YouTube perhaps we could leverage the auto-translate feature.
For example, here is a talk that Roberto gave in Portuguese that can be auto-translated to English
(with subtitles) by enabling YouTube's auto-translate feature and then selecting English:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lppsaaWlQc

Since I don't speak Portuguese I can't vouch for the accuracy, but I assume that it won't be too far off.
David

On Mon, Sep 25, 2023 at 6:41 PM Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> I was looking to attend the workshop, but when checking the agenda, I noticed that so far there is 1 title in English, all others in Portuguese.

That's right. I'm sorry about that. We'll suggest that the slides be
in English but of course it's not the same thing as hearing English.
You (and everyone else) is still welcome to attend of course.