Thank you Tom

Just loading Lua 5.4 for Win32 really sounds like a good idea, then I
hope luac54.exe there also the 32bit version.

My problem is, that I use Lua on my Windows 10 development PC for
different applications:
- for Windows c++ software as an "inlet script parser". This works
fine - for this I do NOT need luac54.exe / no Lua bytecode needed.
- for STM32 32bit microcontroller development. There I want to check
bytecode load to controller, and to create this bytecode I need 32bit
version of luac54. I will download the Win32 version of Lua and then
check this luac54.exe from this download... .

... it will need some time... I will report later