With Lua's affinity to C (ffi) and C++ (e.g. sol), and some coordination, it should be possible to build up a respectable ecosystem in a reasonable amount of time. Personally, I'm leveraging 'classy' for OO class based programming, so modern OO interfaces well possible.

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.