Do you have any details on this memory alignment issue? I just tested Safari on iOS and it seems to work fine with my `lua.wasm` build.

On 2023-12-10 12:51, Rodrigo Delduca wrote:
Yes, it's possible to compile to WebAssembly, and I do that. However,
as I've reported here, there's a memory alignment issue in Lua that
causes Safari to crash.

It is possible to compile Lua to WASM without any source modifications -- emscripten is pretty good for that. However, the command line can still be quite a mouthful, so here's a script you can drop in your Lua source folder to just build it (assuming emscripten is installed): https://github.com/PlutoLang/wasm-builds/blob/main/build/lua.php