Lua 4.0 is now available for downloading at
        http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/lua/ftp/lua-4.0.tar.gz
	ftp://ftp.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/lua/lua-4.0.tar.gz
        http://csg.uwaterloo.ca/lua/ftp/lua-4.0.tar.gz
        ftp://csg.uwaterloo.ca/pub/lhf/lua/lua-4.0.tar.gz

The other mirrors will be updated soon, hopefully.

The distribution includes an updated reference manual in HTML.
The PostScript and PDF versions of the reference manual are available as
refman-4.0.ps.gz and refman-4.0.pdf.

The official links lua.tar.gz, refman.ps.gz, and refman.pdf are still for 3.2.

We consider this as the final release of 4.0, except that we'll wait a week or
so to see if any glitches are found before making a internet-wide announcement.
Until then, the official version remains 3.2.

Please report any problems to lua@tecgraf.puc-rio.br.
--lhf