> We consider this as the final release of 4.0, except that we'll wait a week or
> so to see if any glitches are found before making a internet-wide announcement.
> Until then, the official version remains 3.2.

One request which I hope you can accommodate: the standard way of packaging
source distributions is that a tar called foo-x.y.tar.gz should unpack to a
directory called foo-x.y. Could you do this for Lua 4.0, so that it unpacks
to lua-4.0 rather than plain lua?

I'll update my RPM and EPOC distribution ASAP.

--
http://sc3d.org/rrt/ | free, a.  already paid for (Peyton Jones)