Roberto will give an invited talk on the history of Lua at the
V Brazilian Symposium on Programming Languages (SBLP 2001).

We have written a paper for this talk:

	http://www.lua.org/history.html
	ftp://ftp.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/pub/lhf/doc/sblp2001.ps.gz

Here's a part of the Acknowledgements section:

   Without users Lua would be just yet another language. Users and their
   uses are the ultimate test for a language. From them we got bug
   reports, design flaws, new ways of seeing reality. Special thanks go
   to the members of the discussion list, for their suggestions,
   complaints, and mainly for bearing with our sometimes autocratic style.

Thank you all!
--lhf