On 2-Feb-06, at 8:34 PM, Ben Sunshine-Hill wrote:

On 2/2/06, Chris <coderight@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, I think that answers my question. You simply can not access a Lua
state from another thread, even with the internal locking enabled.

Again: Yes you can (well, through registere C functions). You just
need to correctly define your locking mechanism.

How? You can access the same C structure from two different Lua states. But how can you access a Lua state itself while it is actively running a script?