On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 19:01:53 +0200, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

That particular compiler (Digital Mars one) do not have neither
popen nor _popen. Microsoft one do have _popen. I don't know about
OpenWatcom or Borland ones.

I see. I thought _popen was a Windows thing, not a compiler thing. Thanks.
--lhf

OpenWatcom also have _popen in its stdio.h file and I verified that it compiles well.
Obviously Digital mars compiler is an exception.
I posted a message to digital mars newsgroup but didn't received an answer.
For your information, this compiler defines __DMC__ to distinguish itself.

Regards,
Todor