Hi,

Should we be worried about it or should be the one how build a module that
exhange FILE*?

I think it would be us. Because no matter what happens, it
will be us that will have to solve the crazy problems once
thay show up on the list. It could take weeks to isolate
this problem, because the results are simply undefined.

Now, is there any chance we could setup a LuaForge service
that would perform this compilation for module writers? Say,
you upload the source (plus any libs you need) and a config
file (a la tecmake) and it produces all binaries for you,
each compatible with a different CRT? Is it even legal to do
so?

Regards,
Diego