On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 4:22 PM, Sérgio Medeiros <tampo_8@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi!

There is a new version of LuaSVN available. LuaSVN is a library that
allows to use some Subversion functions in Lua programs.

The main change was the addition of a configuration table, so the user
can have a finer control over the behavior of some functions.

You can download LuaSVN from LuaForge:
http://luaforge.net/projects/luasvn/

If anybody is interested, there is more information available at:
   http://www.lua.inf.puc-rio.br/~sergio/luasvn/index.html

I made a  new "rock" for LuaSVN, but it is not available in the LuaRocks
repository yet, then I am copying the rockspec in the end of this message.

Any feedback is welcome.

Sérgio

Is there Windows support? I only saw Linux mentioned.
--
Regards,
Ryan