On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 5:48 PM, Stephen Kellett
<lua@objmedia.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> I have Python, Ruby, Lua, etc on my machine. I've never once been tempted to
> double click one of those files to try to make it run. I guess its a mindset
> thing. All the same it wouldn't hurt to have the associations set so that
> you can see the icon. I know I like that for ABC music files.

But is this the same association that makes it possible to write on
the command line

My_Prog.lua param1 param2 param3

and make it execute?
Although the double clicking is not that useful, I do like the command
line integration.
(I should set it up for my Lua install, I have used it quite a lot for Perl)

But if this is not possible for a non admin install, then we cannot help it.

   Eero