Eero Pajarre wrote:
But is this the same association that makes it possible to write on
the command line

My_Prog.lua param1 param2 param3

and make it execute?

Isn't life wonderful?

Despite using computers for over quarter of a century and having written some pretty clever code I've never made the association between the double click to launch file associations (which I thought were purely a Windows Explorer thing - there are even Windows Shell specify functions to call for this stuff) and being able to do what you describe above. Well, why would you make a link between a GUI action and typing a command line? :-)

Whenever I run things from the command line I'd always do it as

lua My_prog.lua etc
or maybe explicitly specify which lua to use.

You learn something new everyday :-)

Stephen