Hello Everyone,

I've been using LuaJava and I wanted to start writing some libraries of my own. However, I've been trying to run the loadLib example in the LuaJava console but I always get the same error:

> luajava.loadLib("org.keplerproject.luajava.test.LoadLibExample", "open")
Error on line: luajava.loadLib("org.keplerproject.luajava.test.LoadLibExample",
"open")
java.lang.CalssNotFoundException: org.keplerproject.luajava.test.LoadLibExample

I've tried to set the path to LoadLibExample.java in different ways but with the same result. Does anyone know how to call this function properly?

Thanks in advance!