On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 2:01 PM, steve donovan
<steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 3:48 PM, Stefan Reich
> <stefan.reich.maker.of.eye@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> The point is to improve the LuaJIT website such that such help is not
>> needed just to run the product advertised there.
>
> Ah, but that's the point: 'product' is not the right word here.

What? It's not a product? Of course it's a product. Sorry, but are you
a little crazy?

> The
> man provides the output of his project for free (in fact due to
> sponsorship by his paying customers). He assumes that either people
> are grown-ups, or that some grown-up will come along and package
> binaries. Which has in fact happened.

Oh yeah, like grown-ups must prove to themselves they are grown-ups by
compiling everything. Soo impressive!! I am stunned beyond words what
manly beings these people are. Never go the easy way - or the way that
makes sense. Always make everything harder for everyone!

> steve d.

Hehe :) That was fun. Now, can Mike please finally link to some
binaries? And why isn't he even responding?

:)

Stefan