On Aug 7, 2012 5:11 PM, "Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo" <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

> > We are proud to announce the next release of Lua for Windows (LfW).
>
> Is there going to be a LfW with Lua 5.2?

Yes once LuaDist supports it (and the batteries package). Is there a good list of modules that have been updated to Lua 5.2? I am not sure how many of the binary modules have been updated yet.

I released this because it has been sitting for a while and I think it will be the last release till the package is built off the LuaDist platform.
--
Regards,
Ryan