I found this via r/Lua. ClojureScript/Lua is a version of the
ClojureScript compiler that targets Lua.

http://raphamiard.posterous.com/clojurescriptlua-lives

I used Clojure for a little while a few years ago, it's a very
interesting Lisp/Scheme-like language.

Someone posted about it here when the project started a few months
ago, but it looks like there's been a release. Unfortunately the
compiler is still JVM-hosted, though, and the performance is described
in that post as "Not very good". Still, I can't wait to see where this
goes!

    henk