Although Lua was ported to Haiku OS already a couple of years ago, I
have yet to see some Lua-related activity in the Haiku/BeOS userland.
Probably this has to do with the fact that no Lua bindings for the
Haiku API are available as yet (Haiku/BeOS programming is very much
oriented towards the use of native API features, because the operating
system provides a lot out of the box, although third-party tools can
also be used, of course).
There was an attempt to create the Lua bindings, but it was
discontinued. What a pity! We are left waiting for someone to step
forward and do the bindings.

I am curious to know if anyone has tried using Lua on Haiku/BeOS.
I look forward to starting a Lua-related Haiku community, if someone joins me.

Serg

P.S. Haiku is a wonderful operating system for desktop use ;)