I've been following the Haiku project for a while now, and I expressed
some interest in a Lua API for Haiku a while back.  I'd be happy to
have a Lua/Haiku community! =)

I think the biggest issue with a Lua API on Haiku is the fact that the
Haiku API is heavily dependent on threads, so handling that from within
Lua would be difficult.  Not to mention that the API is all C++, and we
would have to make Lua and virtual methods play nice.

-Rob