Well your reputation can hardly help and neither did this line in your post:

(btw, women in Hamburg suck. Sorry... I had to sneak that in there... it needs out =)

Actually it didn't need to be said. At all. Ever.

As to the concept being solid, that is doubtful. The mathematical proof of computer programs is up there alongside hard AI. And quite frankly I expect hard AI to be cracked, P = NP proven and flying pigs before we can prove programs mathematically. In all probability you will need P = NP if you are going to have a mathematical proof of a computer program anyhow.

If you think it is NotThatMuchWork then post your solution to the halting problem and prove to us you have the chops to prove a computer program mathematically.