Thanks for motivating info :).

I am quite sure that Lua bytecode generated by luac 32 bit Windows
version will work, as STM32 is also little endian, like nearly all
modern CPUs, and in Win32 version of luac also integer size 32bit
should be fine - I hope also float / number size 32bit will be fine, I
will see when I test this (I am frightened only in some days / weeks /
just switched to some other development task).

(I use my own file system in STM32 - so e. g. I do NOT the Lua io or
os library, neither the coroutine library (I use my own tasks, I
handle yield / yieldk / resume myself...). So just somehow "quite
basic Lua".