	I tried to work on a LuaRocks package for Fedora 12 and ran into
several difficulties, namely some difficulties to have both Rocks and
RPMs installed at the same time.
	However, LuaDoc is available as an RPM (for Fedora, not sure for
CentOS) and works well, though it is a little bit old if I remember
correctly.

	Thomas.